Harvester machine OB 80
The fruit machine glean OB 80 is manufactured and sold for 15 years with great success
The Honda engine with 6.5 hp allowing a speed of up to seven km / h Since 2002 the OB80 as an option a 11 hp engine and a continuously variable hydraulic drive with differential lock, which is especially helpful in extreme slopes. The device has a mechanical steering. The easy-to-use device designed unit has a very good Aufsammelleistung of up to 99% depending on soil. The rotor made of rubber, the speed is infinitely variable, the fruit absorbs and transports it into the two wide throw used plastic baskets, which are taken to the rear. Through the use of sophisticated components, the device is very robust and guarantees many years of reliable standby.
The acquisition of this fruit glean machine is especially for the machinery ring, but also for farmers with medium-sized meadow orchards.
fruit: apples, pears, walnuts, hazelnuts, chestnuts, plums, citrus fruits, etc.
- Compact desing and big streering angle for maximum manouverability
- Can be used in plants and on fruit meadows. Plant rotor with triangle wings (registered desing) and optimized ground adjustment are reaching pickup rates higher than 99%
- 100% seperation of fruit from grass and leaves
- Easy access to fuit baskets, stored 700 mm high
- Bracket for additional fruit baskets
- The plant rotor is able to rotate with infinitely variable speed
- Metal sheets are phosphate-treated and powder-coated. This gives much better mechanical and UV stability compared to conventional paints
- The plant rotor can be exactly adjusted to the ground by skid. The system follows every ground automatically
- Drive belts are spring extensioned are maintanance free. This system can be compared to hydraulic drives but it is much cheaper
- Front wheel steering is connected to the rhs handle. Gear linkage for reduced steering froces allows young people and woman to use the machine even on inclines
- Ergonomically arranged controls, safety stop for drive train.
- Our machines are reaching highest pickup rates (nearly 100%) without damaging any fruit. It dosn´t matter if there is more or less fruit available. Fruits will be cleaned during pickup process
- Complete fruit basket capacity is utilised
- Possible grass lenght for best pickup results: 5-25 cm
- Powerful engine and low noise level (only 30% engine load)
- Tractor drawbar for transport (not for hydrostatic transxle).
- Pneumatic control replacing bowden wires (option for hydrostatic transaxle only)
- Operating hours counter
- Continuously driven plantation rotor with flow regulation
- Differential lock (only for hydrostatic transmission for up to 45 degrees)
- Pneumatic actuation instead of Bowden cables (for hydrostatic transmission)
|Working width:||800mm bis 1600mm|
|Engine:||6,5 HP, optional 11 HP Honda OHV gasoline single cylinder engine electrinic ignition|
|Drive train:||5 forward speeds one reverse speed, mechanical differential or hydrostatic transaxle|
|Transmission:||belt driving pickup system, automatic belt extensioners|
|Pickup adjustment:||height adjustment with fixable spindle at front wheel|
|Fruit basket volume::||2 x 35 ltr.|
|Pickup capacity:||2,5 or 4 tons/hour|
|Length:||2250 mm/ 2930 mm with tractor drawbar for|
|Transport:||Width: 1520 mm|
Height: 980 mm