Shake & Catch Harvester
- This harvester is based on a principle of single system.
The vibration and collection function is combined in one side machine next to the tree. In this type of machine a method of continuous harvest is used, i.e., trees are harvested continuously without pauses. For this purpose, the machine is equipped with a shaker which operates continuously.
A special electro-hydraulic mechanism controls the process. Thus, after this operation, fruits do not fall to the ground, as an umbrella over the lines of trees will help with the process.
From the side of the machine and from umbrella, fruits are obtained through a special sealing built on a central conveyor belt.
This is designed such that, despite the density function, is still providing a continuous harvest operation.
On the downstream conveyor, the elevator and the purification phase, fruits will be transported to an adjacent row powered container.
The harvester has a chassis with high and controlled lateral suspension level, in such a way that it is able to adapt to more difficult areas.
The operator can perform and supervise from cabin all machine functions.
All work processes of the machine are performed electro-hydraulically.
Modification of the collection during transport will also be electro-hydraulic and will only take about 2 minutes.
The harvester is authorized for road use.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION OE4.4 SHAKE & CATCH HARVESTER
- The sweeper machines are similar in their dimensions very strong small street sweepers. They are easy to use and with them the fruit harvest is really fun. They are suitable for use both in the scattered orchards and on plantations. The picking up of apples, pears, plums and walnuts is possible with the Auflesemaschinen even under extreme conditions, for example in the wet, grass mulch, tall grass and foliage. The machines have practice tests in knee-high foliage and autumn damp grass interspersed with flying colors.
- Thanks to its sophisticated technology are driving on slopes with up to 35 degree slope is not an insurmountable obstacle. transport (up to 45 degrees with differential lock) Depending on the conditions and crop density, the self-propelled fruit harvesters between 1-8 tons of fruit per hour into the container. The collecting tank has a capacity 35-700 liters.
- These devices can harvest a marked increase in productivity in the short harvest season fruit must be achieved while increasing profitability. The drive systems to be mechanically and automatically tensioned V-belt transmission and full power and are driven by industrial engines with outputs from 5.5 hp to 18 hp. The 180 kg to 1500 kg machines are infinitely forward and backward, powered with optional differential lock, and reach speeds from 0.5 to 16 km / h.
Cleaning and recording technology of the fruit
The working principle of automatic fruit picking is very simple: A roller with rubber fins, take the fruit from the ground and discharges it out along a trajectory in the container. On the way there’s the fruit a sophisticated cleaning system. The fruit is recorded without contamination.
Working with the machine
When collecting is always worked from the outside to the inside to the log out. For individual trees in a clockwise direction so that the wheel and the left rear wheel always run outside. In this way, no fruits are crushed by the wheels. In the cultivation of plantation rotors can be collected in each direction. For a large proportion of leaves or much mulched grass, the operating speed of 0.5 to 3 km / h, since this is the best cleaning quality.
Optimal conditions you have, if the grass carpet between 15 and 25 cm high. The operator achieved:
- Optimum cleaning of the fruit (as clean as if by hand)
- Long shelf life of fruit
- Highest Auflesegrad here bridges the grass cover uneven ground
- On slopes is the fruit in the grass cover are fixed and can not creating defects in front of the machine.
- Even in wet weather could very well be picked fruit